The Top Ten Videos of 2012 on SpendLessTV.com
As we welcome the start of a new year, we reflect on the one just completed and realize how incredibly grateful we are to be able to feature helpful material from insightful money-savers, creative crafters, entrepreneurs and personal finance advisors from all over the world who are committed to helping you achieve your personal finance, money management and creative success.
With appreciation and thanks we acknowledge all of the creators of the amazing video content featured on the SpendLessTV.com site, but in particular, as the new year begins, we recognize the video contributors who made SpendLessTV.com’s Top Ten List of Most Viewed Videos for 2012: Ramit Sethi, Garrett B. Gunderson, Daniel Delaney, Julia Scott, Rick Bayless, Brad Stroh, Suzanne Rielle, Marie Forleo, the Saturday Night Live team of Steve Martin, Amy Poehler and Chris Parnell, and independent crafter Corinne Bradd.
Here is the SpendLessTV.com List of The Top Ten Videos of 2012:
10. Busting Money Myths: Willpower - Ranking in the Top Ten List for the second year this video busts the money myth that growing wealth is all about needing more willpower. This is one of three videos in an Original series created for SpendLessTV from Ramit Sethi, personal finance blogger and author of I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Ramit is known for his straight forward, unconventional approach to helping people succeed with personal finance, money saving and business growth and entrepreneurship.
9. Your Credit Score: Stay on Top - This is Garrett B. Gunderson’s third appearance in the annual SpendLessTV.com Top Ten List, but the first for this particular video. Garrett created this video as an Original for SpendLessTV. He discloses a wealth of information about how your credit score influences everything from your insurance rates to your mortgage rates, car loans and more – and what you can do about it. Don’t miss the invaluable insight from the author of the New York Times bestseller, Killing Sacred Cows.
8. Street Food Smart - This Original video created for SpendLessTV.com from Vendor.tv creator, restaurateur and food culinary cart curbbside cuisine expert, Daniel Delaney makes it’s second appearance in the yearly SpentLessTV Top Ten List. Daniel sheds light on the age-old question: to taste or not to taste? Catch Daniel’s wisdom on how to get the most quality and enjoyment for your vendor buck.
7. Coupon Stacking Explained - We all know how using coupons can save money, but in this clip Julia Scott, CEO of BargainBabe.com, shows exactly how easy it is to save big every time and how one simple couponing tip can add up to considerable savings at the cash register.
6. Guacamole - Frontera Grill founder and TV personality, Chef Rick Bayless, gives his famous recipe for a slightly unconventional guacamole. We’re not surprised this rates in the top-viewed; it’s a free recipe for an inexpensive, yet rich and indulgent dish which is, of course, THE perfect food for just about any occasion and an easy side dish that enhances any meal!
5. 5 Simple Ways to Save Money - Saving money is always a good idea, but often we end up over-complicating the how, when, where, and what regarding what really works. In this video the CEO of bills.com, Brad Stroh, takes the guess work out of the equation by providing 5 basic never-fail ways to grow your savings every day.
4. How to Spend Less on Kids Clothing -”Buy Right and Sell Right” is the secret many parents are using to dress kids in high style, quality clothing for less-than or equal-to superstore offerings. Suzanne Rielle, co-founder of the resale site, LoobaLee.com, explains how it works and why and how purchasing quality clothing can actually be a real money-saver.
3. Maintain a Mindset of Abundance - Best-selling author, speaker and one of the most diversely successful entrepreneurs and business development coaches today, Marie Forleo, shares 3 easy things you can do to feel abundant, attract success, avoid money stress and feel great about your potential in this Original video created especially for SpendLessTV.com which deservedly has ranked in the yearly Top Ten for the past three years.
2. Don’t Buy Stuff You Can’t Afford! - Making the Top Ten List for the third year running, is this classic comedy sketch from Saturday Night Live which features Steve Martin and Amy Poehler, who play a couple needing personal finance budgeting help, which they find with Chris Parnell’s unique approach to debt & money-management. Timeless advice presented in a way that always brings a smile.
1. DIY Paper Photo Wallet
- Everything you need to know to create a paper crafted tri-fold wallet to display your favorite pictures, recipes, notes, clippings – you name it – in style. Crafter Corinne Bradd shows how to create a brag book using only paper & a few simple creases. This project requires no glue, no scissors, and no tape. It makes a fantastic craft project for the kids, is a great greeting card alternative and makes a super thank-you or hostess gift. No wonder it topped the SpendLessTV.com List as the Number One Top-Viewed Video of 2012!
More you’ll like:
Link to this article: http://is.gd/0N2yRW